tiistai 23. toukokuuta 2017

Sunny Greetings!

Time flies and it's my last week going on!
Finally summer is coming here in Barcelona and our return flight to Finland is at the end of the month. We have still two weeks here and I dont want to leave...



It is time to move out from the hostel now. I have been so proud of myself that I could stay that long living in the hostel! Actually it has positives and negatives things to live in Equity Point Sea. Every day waking up by the Sea is so nice and just need to come down when have to work. But for too long time like this internship it's little bit too long. When we are having groups or too much party people it is too noisy and impossible to sleep. Because the building is quite old and walls so weak.


The weather has been amazing here, over 20 degrees what means that our Barceloneta beach will be full of people all the time. Also in our Sea hostel we can feel the summer because of cockroaches...
We start to have them a lot and huge ones! My colleague toldme that they are huge, red and flying cockroaches! Earlier I had heard that every summer we have problems because of cockroaches and there is nothing to do. I mean that we have really nice and clean hostel but the building is quite old so those cockroaches and sometimes some rats comes from air conditioning ducts or sink holes. Last week I really saw one and I had to kill it. The funniest thing is that when our customers, swedish girls came to us asking our help, my colleague who is 2meters tall guy couldn't handle it. So I killed it and it really was HUGE! Never seen that huge cockroach before. Then my colleague was so proud of me of cource!



Then I had one friend from Berlin visiting me for one weekend aswell. So I had to be a guide for her. It was mostly beach holiday for her so we just went to the beach and chilled there. Then I also took her to park guell, sangrada familia, Placa de Espanya,la ramblas, etc. She really enjoyed Barcelona.




Anyways I also went to Sneakers festivals this month and I really liked it because there I can buy limited edition shoes and we don't have it in Finland, I think so...




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti