maanantai 22. toukokuuta 2017

Amazing April!


Hi again, our compiuters are finally working! So this post is about April which was full of happening.
Work was same as always; I did morning shifts starting days with the breakfast. Only difference was that the weather turned warmer that means we started to be busier than earlier. Weather was good, almost 20 degrees and people started to going crazy...especially on the beach. Barcelona is getting hotter that means more tourists are coming to enjoy Barcelona. Of course. Now we are all the time full booked and I get more work and practice in reseption. The most of our customers in hostel now are young people who are having a beach holiday and it's nice to work everyday with sunny people. We just need to remind our customers of thieves and our alcohol policy.


Then I had one day trips while I was having day off. One of the trips was to Roses, Girona. In spanish Rosas. Roses is located in Costa Brava, in Catalonia and it takes 2 and half hours to drive there from Barcelona. We went there by car with my local friends and the place was amazing, so beautiful! So sad that I dont have many pictures of the place but here is some...



And then we went to Tarragona with Elsa and by train. It was a nice day and experience aswell. Tarragona is a port city located in northeast Spain on the Costa Daurada by the Mediterranean Sea. It takes about 1 hour from Barcelona to get there by train. Here I have more photos of Tarragona!




Then San Jordi was also on April and it's s kind of spanish valentines day. On that day everyone was walking holding roses. in their hand. When it's San Jordi men give a women a rose and women give a man a book. This day I had also day off and I spend the day with my best friend here and I got a rose aswell!




In the end of April here is Feria. Feria de abril is small fair came from Andalucian capital of Seville.
I really liked it becausewe don't have this kind of fairs in Finland. I have been there many times with my friends and once with my cousins. Every time we went there was late in the evening and we spent time there until midnight. Playing game was cheap and possibility to win was big! So here you see,,,





This month I had some friends visiting me from Finland. They rented an apartment which was in a nice location, Poble Sec. I had my day offs and I spent my time with them so I moved there to live with them in an apartment. I had to be their guide because this was their first time in Barcelona. We did many things, went to many places and had a lot of fun. But it was hard, everyone was tired everyday. At the first days I had work at the mornings and after that I was with them. The thing is there is too much to do here in Barcelona! Many places like restaurants and activities are open until late midnight. I told them to go to some attractions while I was working, because I didn't wanted to go those attractions I have been.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti