keskiviikko 15. maaliskuuta 2017

i Greetings from Sea Point !

Now I have been in Sea Point for two weeks. This hostel is by the sea and I really like this location♥ It is smaller and more quiet place than EQP Centric hostel and that's why working here is more relaxing. And it is not that far away from the city center.




Every morning I wake up by the sunny sea and I start my day at 9am by eating breakfast and helping with the breakfast service. Then the rest of the day I'm just chilling in the reception and helping with different tasks. After work I can do many things here for example enjoying the sun on the beach or on the terrace, having picnic with friends, walking around or running etc.






The only thing i dont like here is living in the hostel for that long time. It is too noisy for me and I don't have enough private space here. Also cooking food here is quite difficult. When I am off I often stay in my friend's place for day or two. It helps a lot! But when I get used to it, it is fine ☺


If you are a friend of food I can give some restaurant tips here:

  1. Delicious fries for 1€-3€ @ Las Frita

2. Really good paellas and mussels (menu del dia) @ Rey de la gamba 2



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti